• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nadeau Evo Typhoon

I apologize for the pictures as I do not have time to pull out the real camera.

Evo Typhoons..now one Evo left - brand new in boxes

was selling two - now one remains - Evo Typhoon by Brian Nadeau and the Reate collaboration. This was a mass drop type order from November and they just arrived. Since having ordered these two, I am in need of thinning my collection. Since these are grade A brand new it is just easier to sell these. They are both fantastic. I believe there were about 300 of these sold during the initial order.

Aspirated handle with the American Tanto style blade to match the aspirations. M390 steel. 3.75” blade and just over 4 ozs. They have the unique Sharp By Design detent system for those that know Brian’s design. These also melt in the hand. Very nice knives and great for EDC.

I am not looking to score a profit on these and just selling to recoup my fees and eventual shipping to you. No trades at all and selling first come first serve at $340 goods and services to USA addresses.

Last edited:
Back