Nagbeli Sword

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Ram Kumar continues to surprise us with new design Sword and Knife!

Villager fit and finish Nagbeli Sword by Ram Kumar

Overall length--23.5''
Weight --12 0z
Blade width--1 1/8''
White metal bolster
Nepal Jaraya stag horn handle
Sheath was missing during shipment transit between Kathmandu and Reno
Rare one for your collection $145 *SOLD*

AlPD21c.jpg

GYXAAeJ.jpg

UfjAdAZ.jpg

UfjAdAZ.jpg

OL94kk0.jpg

JhvjzeF.jpg

SX9hkVE.jpg

lsArgdy.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
That's nasty! I think I love it. Yeah I do love it.

EMS

Superior Bilton was calling my name but this thing sings loudly for me. It's like a symphony ya know?

Reactions: gyr
Really different, Bawanna. What's Irene gonna say when she sees you've got into her purse?

Really different, Bawanna. What's Irene gonna say when she sees you've got into her purse?
Dead man walking.........but I got the done deal. It is really different, just like me and respectfully you too.

Thinking this one might take awhile to sharpen and I'd best be gall durn careful polishing her up for show and tell. Can't wait to hold this one. Definitely different.

With incredible speed as usual this beauty arrived this morning. It's every bit as cool in hand as it is in pictures. Weight is virtually non existent and the whole blade is sharp on both sides. Mr. Kumar put a lot of work and effort into this one and I thank him immensely for his efforts.
It would benefit from a bit larger handle, definitely stag, I love stag but it's just sweet as can be. I gotta come up with a nice way to display this one.

Back