Nakago Pics

This is one of the most beautiful knives I've seen, much less owned. The pictures don't do it justice. If Daniel does a folding version of it, holy crap!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And, the state of the Fairly collection.

image.jpg

They is a great collection! The new piece looks awesome.:thumbup: Grats on your purchase.

Donnie

Much appreciated and great pics! :cool:

Great to see the CC Knives! Guys... k20c was a huge help in deigning the DFK CC knife! If I recall correctly those are both the first of the series.

Much appreciated and great pics! :cool:

Great to see the CC Knives! Guys... k20c was a huge help in deigning the DFK CC knife! If I recall correctly those are both the first of the series.

Yes, the Damascus CCK is stamped 001 as is the blue RF2. The RF1 is one of the first 4 - I think - and the Nakago's card says it's the first.

So, you know I'm going to pester you for the first folding Nakago. Starting now, in fact.

Daniel - please, please make me a folding Nakago. Right now. Please! 😄😄😄

Yes, the Damascus CCK is stamped 001 as is the blue RF2. The RF1 is one of the first 4 - I think - and the Nakago's card says it's the first.

So, you know I'm going to pester you for the first folding Nakago. Starting now, in fact.

Daniel - please, please make me a folding Nakago. Right now. Please! 😄😄😄

I'm listening!

Does a liner lock sound cool? :D

I'll be impressed when you get a tanto folder.
;)

...it's only been like a year :D

^ :)

I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on any Nakago progress I have. I have a folder drawn up and it really flowed together nicely.

It will be a smaller folder so I am considering a linerlock... pocket friendly design great for edc or even in the kitchen.

Kwaiken folders are next and I have a new Flipper Framelock design on deck.

It's been a year and still no $$.
Meybe I shud start selling my body.
:D

Freekin knives, that's where!!
My treasure box is filled with tantos. :D

Back