Name That (future) Spydie

Are there any as-yet-unnamed Spyderco models in the works? If so, there may be a couple names here to throw in the pot.

For a diving or otherwise marine-specific FB or folder: Neptune. (or Aquarius?)

Or another unspecified-type of knife, how's about Circe (sp?).

I dunno. Any other ideas?
Jim

FERRET!
biggrin.gif

Jim, let me get this straight, you want us to give you names for a Spyderco knife that may or may not exist FOR NOTHING?

We have Name the Knife Contests and Name the Magazine Contests and Name the KNife Company Contests, but there's always a knife as a PRIZE.

Who wants to think up names just for the practice?

------------------
"Will work 4 Knives!"
Homepage: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=254126

Oops.
Actually, I've never really paid attention to those other naming threads, therefore I did not know there were knives as prizes.

In that case, just let this thread die.
Jim

Personally, I'd love to see "P.I.G." on the Police again!!!
biggrin.gif

Ben

------------------
"If you're upside down and burning, you probably went too fast."

What was it about the P.I.G. on the old Police knife? I heard something about that a long time ago but wasn't sure.

Ferret:
I agree. Actually, I figured if Spyderco used a name I (or someone else) thought up, it would be cool...I wasn't even thinking about getting a freebie out of it. But most people probably do.
Jim

I believe one of the oldest (original?) versions of the Spyderco Police had "P.I.G." on the blade. P.I.G. = Pride, Integrity, Guts. I've seen them for sale from time to time. Few, far between and expensive!

Ben

------------------
"If you're upside down and burning, you probably went too fast."

Back