Name The Knife Contest! . . . If We Pick Your Name. . . You Win The Newest Model From Busse Combat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja assassin
Ninja hunter
Predator hog
Predator tusk
Street boar
Street tusk
Fuji hog
Razor back
Razor hog
Attack razor
Street razor

I’m getting carried away but yet stuck with similar words. Great job guys there are some clever names posted.

I am really liking how the tip looks the way a katana blade should look as well as the grind. I for one am thinking gee...what if this means that a short butaniku version of this style blade will be popping soon??
Maybe even with a ray skin style finish to the scales so that if someone wanted to they could cord wrap the handle themselves and get that sweet Katana feel with a Busse blade. Even the double talon holes at the bottom like seen on this knife would work great for tying off the knot

Black Flag Whacker

Taking off the Taliwhacker'ish shape, and a certain black flag we are fighting now.

I guess that the handle is more reminiscent of a Hell Razor, but it does remind me of the SFNO somewhat as well, overall. The blade shape is a lot like the Public Defender. I already mentioned Outlaw Public Defender, but I also like:

Special Forces Public Defender
Natural Outlaw Public Defender
Public Outlaw Defender

I don't know if anyone else suggested any of those in the 45 pages I haven't read, but I like those names. Also, this is a pretty sweet-lookin' blade. :)

I’m sorry, Jerry, but we’ll have to very slightly stray from the standard ‘two name’ naming convention on this one.

This needs to be called the Art of War for so many reasons. :D

EXCALIBUR

X CALIBER

X Caliba

Ex Caliba

Ex Caliber

X Cali Burr

Ex Cali Burr

Excali Burr

X Calibur

Ex Calibur

Last edited: