Name The New PM3

Never have I witnessed (and been a healthy part of:)) such a frenzy over a knife that hasn't been seen (by 99% or so)!! Just goes to show what Spyderco is all about. Sal, where are ya', say something about what's happening, we're dying out here!:eek::D

Oh I've seen it. I made a trip to Golden almost a year ago and was fortunate enough to get to meet and talk with Sal. Mid-conversation he pulled that little para-midget out of his pocket and said, "So what do you think of this?". :eek:

Oh I've seen it. I made a trip to Golden almost a year ago and was fortunate enough to get to meet and talk with Sal. Mid-conversation he pulled that little para-midget out of his pocket and said, "So what do you think of this?". :eek:

OK Lance, you spilled it now you got to describe it, hole size same? etc... come on dont leave us hanging here?

I vote for PM3, as well. :thumbup:

It's simple, it has all the "Para-Military" name recognition built-in right off the hop, and it leaves the silly mall-ninjitsu names for those other knife companies... yeah, you know the ones...;)

-Brett

I vote for PM3, as well. :thumbup:

It's simple, it has all the "Para-Military" name recognition built-in right off the hop, and it leaves the silly mall-ninjitsu names for those other knife companies... yeah, you know the ones...;)

-Brett

No black op covert de-animator?? :cool:

How bout the "Out of Stock". That's probably what it'll be called at most dealers for the first year or more.

I LOL'd at that.

But I dunno ... if it were cookies, and you knew your cookies always went fast, wouldn't you bake a double batch? That's what my aunt Patti does.

So hopefully uncle Sal will bake a quadruple batch of PM3s :)

Spyderco Spreite - German for leaf blade, and sounds a bit like sprite (small elf)

The PM series does have more of a clipped leaf blade, rather than an actual leaf blade (Sages, Dragonflies, etc.)

I also like the previous suggestions for Officer (as it's more of a desk/dress carry size, than field use).

PM3
Describes exactly what it is, both the PM# series and the "3" size class blade.

I agree.
Maybe Spyderco should name it what ever they want, and tell us when it's released. I doubt anyone is going to really care. They just want see "In Stock", and a "Add to Cart" button.

Unless I'm mistaken someone at Spyderco mentioned the scaled down PM2 would have it's own name. It's all just in good fun.:)

Back