Name The New PM3

Glimmer

As in Glimmer Man from the Steven Seagal movie.

Something about : They called him The Glimmer Man.

Why'd they call him that ? Because just before you died all you saw was a glimmer.

The only thing I remember from that movie is the powdered deer penis. That's it. Spyderco Deer Penis.

On a more (or less) serious note, it will be great to see all the future white G10/dlc blade "StormTrooper" editions that pop up if it gets called the Trooper.

PM3 is nice and all, but I feel that leaves the PM2 nowhere to go.

The Spyderco Samaritan

You know, that nice gentle chap that does the right thing and abides by state legal blade length.

Too bad Spyderco used Civilian already :p

The suggestion that I made in the other thread was Vanguard

Mikael, I really like that suggestion. Sal, I'll be the first to recommend a sample for our new friend should you like this moniker. :)

How about "Reservist" or "Guard"?:cool:

... because all the active duty folks know they're only part timers, and a lot smaller than an active duty base/squadron/etc.

I thought it had already been named the "Minuteman". I like that name, American down to the very roots

Reddev and someone else, cant remember the other contributor, named this years ago on the pitch of a smaller para idea........"the neighborhood watch."

The "Tunnel Rat"

The Tunnel Rats had a brutal job, were typically the smaller men in the units and yet they were damned tough SOB's.

Seems to fit for a smaller yet tough SOB version of the Para Miitary.

Bpman

Last edited:
Back