Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

Jerry Busse

:cool:Busse Combat is proud to introduce the Nano Fusion Badger Attack!!!:cool:

2019 marks the 25th anniversary of the legendary Busse Combat Badger Attack!

After 25 Years in the making, this killer cool edition of the Badger Attack knocks it out of the park!!! It features a full-height ground drop point INFI blade which harkens back to the original Badger Attack design and will most certainly prove to be an instant classic! Sporting a 5" blade for ease of carry and coupled with the Nano Fusion handle, the NF Badger Attack will prove to be an outdoorsman's dream blade and will be equally at home in the great outdoors or on the battlefield. :thumbsup::cool:

NF Badger Attack With The Nuclear Option!!!
The nuclear option NFBA features a hand ground swedge along with a hand applied satin finish and lightened handle. These additional features make for a lighter and faster blade. :cool:

3 Blade Finishes and numerous handle options allow for easy customization!
The NFBA is being offered in a Coated, BIG DC, and a Hand Applied Satin Finish version. The BIG DC will have VERY light machining marks.

Let's Drink!!! :cool:

Jerry :D :D

NF Badger Attack Specs:
Over All Length: Approx. 10 3/4"
Blade Length: Approx. 5"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: INFI
Finish: BIG DC, Coated, and Hand Applied Satin
Bevel: Full-Height Ground
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Pricing:
The NFBA Base Price (Coated): $297.00
BIG DC Finish: (Base Price + $20.00) = $317.00
Hand Applied Satin: (Base Price + $60.00) = $357.00
Nuclear Option: = $397.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Desert Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Maroon Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$70.00
Red/Black G-10 +$70.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$70.00
Green/Black G-10 +$70.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$70.00

Hand Shaped Handles: +$65.00

NFBA Hand Applied Satin Finish.
Nano%20BA%20Satin.jpg

NFBA Coated Blade
Nano%20BA%20Coated%202.jpg

NFBA BIG DC Finish
Nano%20BA%20BIG%20DC.jpg

NFBA Nuclear Option
Nano%20BA%20Nuclear%20Option.jpg

In for 2 at least! The Badger Attack blade is perfect with the NF handle! I'm regretting not getting a Nuked NFNO but live and learn as they say. :cool::thumbsup::D

Last edited:
No characters on the blade itself. Thank god I got my recent Rambo Busse knife that has a lot of personality.

I'll be sitting this one out for sure.

Is the blade on this one a little less tall than on the BATAC? I like it -- looks more like the compact badgers of old (at least in terms of the blade shape). Would sure like to try that NF handle first though ... and the NFNO will not likely make it to me before Wednesday.

Are these ready to roll out like the sfno was or is there some time on em? I'm brokeish till next month and i want 2-3 of these :eek::eek::eek:

Is the blade on this one a little less tall than on the BATAC? I like it -- looks more like the compact badgers of old (at least in terms of the blade shape). Would sure like to try that NF handle first though ... and the NFNO will not likely make it to me before Wednesday.
They will likely be up for a couple of weeks depending on volume so you could very likely have your NFNO in hand before you need to place your order.

I have tried this handle on the Nano Fusion Forsaken Steel Heart and it was very nice but I felt it was a little too small for that large blade but it should be perfect on this one and the NFNO.

I haven't received my NFNOs yet either but I'll be ordering at least 2 (probably 3 for good measure).

Back