Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

003DF8E5-27D1-4ADE-B681-384D59206FAA.jpeg
Mine just arrived and the first impressions are positive. The Nfba has perfect fit/finish and it came razor sharp. The ergonomics are spot on. It feels perfect in hand. The handle could be a touch shorter for my liking but knife feels nimble I look forward to putting it to use.
I hope to see a number of 4.5-5.25” blades in the future.

Now you have me checking on my Nuke every ten minutes. Amazon Prime has ruined me in the patience department lol
Same here. lol. Awaiting shipment. Oh well. Im sure its worth the wait.

Order Status: Awaiting Shipment
Order Date: 23rd Mar 2019 @ 12:28 PM

Here are some comparison pics next to my Nor Cal Blacktail modded BATAC. As you can see they are very similar in size and the handle is basically the same length.
Resizer_15562809151640.jpg
Spine Shot - not sure if NCB removed any stock but the BATAC is thinner. The FFG on the NFBA should make it an equally good slicer though.
Resizer_15562809151641.jpg
I tried to line the talon holes and lanyard holes up but I will use screwdrivers next time. NFBA on top.
Resizer_15562809151643.jpg
BATAC on top.
Resizer_15562809151642.jpg

Please excuse the picture quality as these were taken at a gas station on the seat of my truck.

Here are some comparison pics next to my Nor Cal Blacktail modded BATAC. As you can see they are very similar in size and the handle is basically the same length.
View attachment 1117811
Spine Shot - not sure if NCB removed any stock but the BATAC is thinner. The FFG on the NFBA should make it an equally good slicer though.
View attachment 1117812
I tried to line the talon holes and lanyard holes up but I will use screwdrivers next time. NFBA on top.
View attachment 1117813
BATAC on top.
View attachment 1117814

Please excuse the picture quality as these were taken at a gas station on the seat of my truck.
That Blacktail is pretty wicked Chris :)

Any nuked ones arrived yet?
Dinged few weeks ago, but still "awaiting shipment"

That swedge looks great. How’s the “lightened” handle compare to the handles on the non-nuked version? Is it an appreciable difference?

BIG DC finish is outstanding.

2NR6ASb.jpg

BD9OR0a.jpg

Back