Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

Question of these days: Do I need a third Badger?
Nuked version is really sweet... It will be hard to resist.

This is actually my 2nd account here, 1st one was within the 1st few months the site was created, but I forget what it was that happened & I had to make this one

It happens. I was part of the original group on the older forum before the split that created this one. Lots of in fighting because of one manufacturer mainly on the old forum that was part of the cause for the split.

Question of these days: Do I need a third Badger?
Nuked version is really sweet... It will be hard to resist.
Umm, I think the real question is how many of these you need. :p:D

I've got a HOG Badger, and a BATAC but I'll definitely be picking up two or three of these. I'm thinking Tan Canvas on Midnight Blue, Green Canvas on Satin, and Black Canvas or Black G10 on a Nuke.

For $300, I don't think you can pass up at least one CG as this will be an excellent utility blade with its full height flat grind. It should prove to be very slicey. :cool::D

Does anyone have pics of modern tan canvas. I know all change over the years, so has anyone gotten a new tan canvas blade?

Does anyone have pics of modern tan canvas. I know all change over the years, so has anyone gotten a new tan canvas blade?
I would like to see these too. Pics of Nano fusion handles in all colors of canvas would be awesome.

Sweet blade, but I'm using this release as an opportunity to kick back in my spectator seat at the Busse Coliseum and watch the bloodbath from a safe distance..

I'm still licking my wounds from the 2 nfno's

CRAP! That nuclear option will be absolutely perfect for me... My wife is going to kill me!

The cool thing too is Busse getting them out so fast now. Like with the NFNO. Be prepared for a quick payment ding!

Love the looks of it but with having to come up with a bunch of extra cash last month unexpectedly and not knowing what the big thing Busse is doing in place of the Blade show and with Blade coming up I will sit this out.

Hmmmm . . . . . I'm going to need some booze for this one. . . .

Luckily I am well armed!!

Let's Drink!!!

Jerry

If you're taking requests-- and if the bar's still open-- how's about a BIG finish straight-up, hold the DC? :)

eCTw1F9.jpg

Back