Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

Seconds, thirds, a few of the same model - what a bunch of hogs! ;):D

When the NFBA arrives, I would love to know how you think it compares to the BAe2, especially how the handles feel.

Yup and I don’t share my potato chips either, cause I can’t eat just one ! :) lol

As soon as I have them together I’ll post pics. Should be interesting being the BAe2 came with a reduced ergo handle vs the SHe2’s.

Satin/Tan, Satin/Green, Satin/Maroon Sure hope Jerry does that 3 for $1000.00 deal......Hey Jerry!! I'm in for 3 for $1000!!!!

I really like the nano handle on my Nfno. The nano handle should be perfect for this model.

Satin/Tan, Satin/Green, Satin/Maroon Sure hope Jerry does that 3 for $1000.00 deal......Hey Jerry!! I'm in for 3 for $1000!!!!
Same here. Hoping for the 3 for $1000 deal!
Would be awesome since the piggyback deals seem to have gone away.

I want to order one but just dropped 5k on a transmission for the race car. Maybe it will stay in the store for a bit and I can buy one in a few weeks!

I want to order one but just dropped 5k on a transmission for the race car. Maybe it will stay in the store for a bit and I can buy one in a few weeks!
It seems almost everybody (including me) is buying extras so I'm sure someone will hook you up with one when they arrive. I will either have a Nuke or a Satin available.

However, when you order a new Busse, they charge your card or paypal $1 and then the balance when they are going into production. Last one was only a week or so between order and "ding" but you can cancel if you haven't recovered yet. They are cool like that as there are always people willing to pick up cancelled orders.

It seems almost everybody (including me) is buying extras so I'm sure someone will hook you up with one when they arrive. I will either have a Nuke or a Satin available.

However, when you order a new Busse, they charge your card or paypal $1 and then the balance when they are going into production. Last one was only a week or so between order and "ding" but you can cancel if you haven't recovered yet. They are cool like that as there are always people willing to pick up cancelled orders.

Haha not worried about the money. I just bought a rucki, ak47 and a ratmandu , I'm worried about the wife using one on me!

Haha not worried about the money. I just bought a rucki, ak47 and a ratmandu , I'm worried about the wife using one on me!
Just tell her they're an investment. Lol

That's my MO.

Edit: or get a mailbox at a UPS store and have them sent there. That's another thing "my friend" ;) does.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!:D
LOLOLO!!! What are friends for??? :D This is awesome :thumbsup: Make sure your friends you confide in respect the Bro Code ~ I got a buddy I can't tell sht to because he's got this habit of bringing stuff up in front of my wife that make me want to strangle him - he thinks its funny and I think he's a dik :mad: ~ therefor, he doesn't get to know about my Busse's even though he's always asking - you break the rules you're out of of the inner circle :):p

C CrazyCracker666 You'll have this weekend to jump off the bridge! Don't expect them to be there much more than saturday night maybe? That kind of seems to be the trend - Nuke is already gone so maybe that can be your excuse why you passed. On the bright side, this is a group of true hoarders who feast heavily at the trough so there will be some opportunities when they land but after that they begin the path to ever increasing value and scarcity.

Yep. Even if I just end up passing it along to another piglet or HOG that missed the boat, it's never a bad thing to buy a production Busse. I think this one will be a home run though!

Well, I caved here at the last minute... DC Black Canvas. I'm powerless to resist... I never owned a DC, only satin and coated. Any problems taking care of DC?????????????????????????

Well, I caved here at the last minute... DC Black Canvas. I'm powerless to resist... I never owned a DC, only satin and coated. Any problems taking care of DC?????????????????????????
I like the DC and I have it on a few. Kydex seems to mark it up a bit but if you can find someone with a cabinet, you can have then reblast it if you're not happy with it. I kind of like the way it looks when it gets marked up though.

I like the DC and I have it on a few. Kydex seems to mark it up a bit but if you can find someone with a cabinet, you can have then reblast it if you're not happy with it. I kind of like the way it looks when it gets marked up though.

Thanks for the info. I decided to go with what I know, so I changed my order to SATIN MAROON CANVAS. I was gonna try something different (DC) or buy two and decide later, but I never sell anything once I buy it, so I just changed the order. I bought two MMDs with the intention of selling one....hahaha still have them both. Couldn't decide which to sell. This is why I have 13 AR15s too.

BTW I have a cabinet, but I hate to blast a Busse.

Thanks for the info. I decided to go with what I know, so I changed my order to SATIN MAROON CANVAS. I was gonna try something different (DC) or buy two and decide later, but I never sell anything once I buy it, so I just changed the order. I bought two MMDs with the intention of selling one....hahaha still have them both. Couldn't decide which to sell. This is why I have 13 AR15s too.

BTW I have a cabinet, but I hate to blast a Busse.
Do you have any stripped CGs? If so, you can throw one in the cabinet and see how you like it. I think they look sweet!

Back