• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nano Fusion Forsaken Steel Heart G&B G10 SOLDSOLDSOLD

Busse Nano Fusion Forsaken Steel Heart
Competition Finish with Green/Black G10
I had 2 of these, This one was my "Cherry picked" keeper the finish on the blade is extremely nice and the handle has a better pattern than most I've seen.

Brand new, never used or abused. Just took it out of the factory cardboard for pictures then put right back in.

$500 Shipped

Paypal , Postal Money order or Cashiers check from lower 48 USA , I can not ship international and you must be of legal age to purchase. I may take a personal check but will have to wait until cleared before I'll ship.

I ship within 24 hours (same day/early next day) Unless it's a federal holiday, or a sunday.
Ships via USPS Priority Mail, includes Delivery Confirmation and 110% FULLY insured

Not Really Looking for any trades at this time but a Nano Batac and Nano SFNO are on my list :cool:.... And Sig P320 stuff: Mags, Holsters, Custom slides, Red Dots

Last edited:
Back