• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nashville gun & knife

JJ_Colt45

Gold Member
Has anyone ever had dealings with a shop called Nashville gun & knife ? … I found them online but I had never heard of them before and can't find much of anything that speaks good or bad of them. So I was hoping maybe some members here could tell me if they have had any experiences with them good or bad?

Thanks for any input I will appreciate it greatly - JJ

I've been to the shop itself once, a few months back. Prices are average at best, but they were very helpful.

Thank you for your reply ... the couple items I looked at were very good prices ... I just have never heard of their business ... and didn't find much online looking into it.

Anyone else have any dealings or know anything about this business and whether they are trustworthy or not?

The in store experience is good, I have no idea about their mail order side.

I have bought a CZ from them in-store.

Typical service-- nothing extraordinary positive or negative stood out with my single transaction.

They're a legit business, not fly-by-night or wildcat operation if that's part of your concern.

That's about all I feel qualified to speak about since I haven't had any intense negotiations on returns or repairs or problems and that's where I've found you tend to get a real sense of a businesses' true core ethics. Good Luck! :)

Thanks for sharing your experience ... I think I am going to call them and usually you can get a good sense on how customer oriented they are by how they respond to questions.

I hope it goes well they have something in stock I would like to get as long as they seem good to deal with.

Back