• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good National Knives - Excellent!

Big shout out to Rob at National Knives who was super helpful when I had trouble placing an order this morning. He provided prompt answers to my questions, and in the middle of what had to be a Spyderco sprint frenzy, he was patient and provided excellent customer service across the board. I've purchased from National Knives several times previously and was already a satisfied customer, but now am even more so and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks again!

National Knives/Robert is indeed excellent. The only reason I won't buy from him, is if he doesn't sell the brand. If he's out of stock, I'll happily wait. His service is the best I've ever experienced anywhere

yep. good man and dealer. had excellent experiences with him myself.

Totally! Good dealer, and a fine gentleman. Enjoys talking about knives as well. :)

I know this thread is older, but I wanted to pop in and voice my appreciation for Rob over at National Knives as well. He's been incredibly helpful on my last two orders - going so far as to test the action and hand-select my latest Spydie for me.

I'll be buying from him going forward.

I'm also going to add a big thumbs up for National Knives. They fly kind of low on the radar, and I didn't know about them before seeing them way down the list in a Google search for a Spyderco Vrango last month. It was offered at a very decent price, and frankly, I was a little suspicious at first, after seeing the discontinued Vrango prices jacked up to ridiculous levels everywhere else I looked (including some sales threads here on BF). I took a leap of faith and ordered from them, and I'm glad I did. Was very happy with my purchase. Quick shipping and great customer service, as well.

Word needs to get out about these folks.

Back