Native (BIG) Chief

Big Chief...brings back memories of some forty odd years ago. Are Big Chief Tablets still being made or did the elementary schools rule them politically incorrecr?

I agree that names are better than numbers and I agree with corduroy that we still have to "clean up" our name systems still.

StJames - the name Native "Pride" did get my attention. I'll leave the final name on this one to Sales & Mktg.
sal

Hey Sal,
There seems to be a lot of self-appointed spokespeople around these days so I may as well hit my soap box as well.

As a Native American (Injun, Indian, Red-Man, etc) AND a Spyderco fan I give full permission for your company to name your knives whatever the heck you want. I'll even supply it in writing. I don't need any fire-water, wampum, beads, pelts, firesticks, or jerky in trade either.

Personally, I think Chief Knockahoma (Knock a homer) is a fantastic and humorous play on words. I just wish I would have thought of it first!

Those of you who want to speak up for others, do it for the Dolphins, the Seahawks, the Iguanas, BlueJays.....no, wait....on second thought JUST DROP IT! Get on with life. More importantly.....GET ONE!

Back