1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Spyderco Native Salt and Chaparral FRN

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by John_0917, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_0917

John_0917 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Two FRN Spydercos for sale today, both are very unique in their own ways. To buy, please reply and email or PM me right away, they are available until I reply otherwise. US sales only, Paypal payment only, no trades.

1)Native Salt LC200N: Carried and used, wear on blade (light scratches) but corrosion free! I put a 20dps micro bevel on it and it's very sharp after this sharpening. Action is smooth but a little stiff still, very solid knife. Includes box as well.
    Price is $89 Shipped

2) Chaparral FRN:
    carried a little and minimally used, minor wear from this but still has original factory sharpening on it. XHP steel (nice thin grind), very solid knife for it's small size and slimness (full steel liners/backspacer), includes box.
    Price is $69 shipped

I will also sell both for $155 shipped (preferred).
    image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

neal70 and uxo2 like this.
  2. smilk327

smilk327

Apr 14, 2016
    Ill take the chap per our emails. Funds sent.

3. John_0917

Apr 15, 2014
    Chaparral is SOLD!

4. LoganLongley

LoganLongley Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 27, 2016
    message sent about native

John_0917 likes this.
  5. John_0917

Apr 15, 2014
    Replied

6. jrtodd46

jrtodd46

Jun 14, 2014
    Native still available?

John_0917 likes this.
  7. John_0917

Apr 15, 2014
    Hey there - sure is, it’s yours if you want it, it’s a user but in good shape overall like I said.

My PayPal is [email protected]

Going to the post office mid day today, it will ship out today if we close the sale by noon or so central time.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  8. jrtodd46

jrtodd46

Jun 14, 2014
    Funds sent for the native!

9. John_0917

Apr 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.