• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROP: NAUTICA MISSION BAY AUTOMATIC WATCH SET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradw3451

Gold Member
FOR SALE: NO TRADES: Nautica Mission Bay Automatic Watch Set, 46mm Stainless Steel Case, 100 meter water resistant, comes with (3) Nautica rubber straps, (1) Dr. Phill handmade and hand stitched leather strap, strap changing tool and zippered hard case.

I’m the second owner of this watch and purchased from WatchUSeek Forum from the original owner. Since purchasing I had Dr. Phill make the strap mounted to the watch. It has been worn sparingly and always stored in my watch case. I’m only selling due to having way too many watches.

$185 $175 shipped to the USA. No International.

All payments made via PayPal Goods and Services, Venmo, Cashiers Check or Money Order. I typically ship within 48-hours of receiving payment and do so with UPS, FedEx or USPS depending on cost and turn around time. Whichever carrier I use it will always include tracking and signature required.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see additional photos.

Pictures:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back