Neck Knife

KnifeBomber

BANNED
Hey guys,
Just checking in to see if you have an update on the neck knife we talked about out here at the SOF show. I did a post at Tactical Forums to keep it low key, but got no reply so I'll post here. I leave for Turkey on the 25th of this month. So, while I am gone, you need to contact me at rrenuart@hotmail.com to inform me when you want payment and shipping information. Also, I still want the folder #66 with a spear point. Nyeti has offered to set me up with one of his neck knives, so let me know if I should do that for the trip to turkey. Regardless, I still want what we talked about. Any word on when my ugly mug will show up in print? Talk to you later.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

[This message has been edited by KnifeBomber (edited 11-16-2000).]

spear point....for dropping it on peoples necks? You need to get about 20 so you can go out and practice some first!

Hey Tom, Maybe I can get to fly out over Hawaii and drop one on your neck. If only we could be so lucky!

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Are we lame asses or what?!!

I'm going to look around in the morning to see if there's any way we can send you a knife before you go. I don't remember what your mods were right now. Maybe we have something we can tweak.
Ill let you know soon.

No word on your Man Killer photos.

We'll contact you tomorrow.

Hey there Tom... How's Paradise? We missed you in NYC pal. Hurry back over. When? Vegas?...

See ya

SK

Thanks for the update Mick. No problem if nothing is available at this time. I will live on for another day or two.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

its the same here as always....only later.
smile.gif

Ryan,
Duane says he spoke to you and all is well...

Hope thats the case on your end...

Ever Vigilant

SK

I need more knives, but other than that all is well.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Rogue,
Duane is working on a prototype knife for me. He had one at the SOF show that he is changing around a bit to suit my needs. It is not something that has been put to paper per say, but something we are throwing together as it goes. It is 1/8" stock and similar to the SA with an edge along the spine for about 3/4 of an inch from the tip. The handle was about 2 inches if I recall correctly. All sandwiched in kydex and hung from the neck. They offer most of their knives in the thinner stock upon request and are quite happy to build something to better suit your needs. However, due to a high backlog of orders, they aren't able to just pop those suckers out on cue. Too many folks have found out about their high-speed tools. Great for them, bad for us. (only due to the wait) Maybe they should hire me when I get out to augment their staff! Will work for knives!
smile.gif
Although, what would an Air Force guy know about tactical needs. Hehe. Hopefully the custom folders will be out in time for Christmas. Although I have to wait. Damn deployments. Love em cause they pay for the knives. Hate them as they always seem to occur at the time a knife is due to arrive. Enough rambling. Mick, Duane, check out my post on www.tacticalforums.com and let me know if you are interested in a trade.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Wishfull thinking Tom. If I had stock, would I always be begging for knives? Nope, I just pay attention and have a knack for words. Maybe I should study to be a publicist when I go back to school. Anyone wanna hire me?
smile.gif

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Someone that makes your itsy bitsy knives sound better than they really are. Not that they are bad, though. ;-)

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Back