Necker 2

Checking the old Survive! topic in the general forum, I saw some mention of the Necker 2 being about ready to go out, that was back in March.
Did this ever happen? I haven't really seen any around here, and a quick Google search only results pics of prototypes and other forum posts.

necker2.jpg

SURVIVE-Knives-GSO-Necker-II-photo-1.jpg

So did the Necker 2 come and go already? Is it still on the horizon?
If it's still yet to come, any word on when? Pre-orders?
If it has passed, any info on the next round??

Thanks for the update. I must have missed the newsletter this month...
I'm looking forward to these mucho. Hopefully they'll be available for us non-preorderers in a month or so.

Preorder Necker II blades are on the bench getting sharpened in conjunction with current orders. Once those have all shipped out we will get regular ordering opened up on our site.

I want one! I've been waiting and lurking. Hope I don't miss it since I know they will sell out the first few hours.

Preorder Necker II blades are on the bench getting sharpened in conjunction with current orders. Once those have all shipped out we will get regular ordering opened up on our site.

Any chance of giving us BladeForums guys a heads up on when this is about to happen?
Like Hale Storm says, they could sell out within hours. I'd be pretty bummed if I missed out again.

One of the members already recieved his from the preorders. He got #001 and posted pics here on the forum.

Yeah, I saw that. I was hoping for a heads-up as they finish the pre-orders, that way I'll know which day I need to wake up early and hit up the site for my non-preordered Necker 2 :)

Back