• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(sold) Necker AEB-L blade, G10 handle, leather sheath, TFK-Sparrow

tfknives

TFK - Tanev Family Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
A small EDC, necker knife available for sale:

TFK - Tanev Family Knives
Model: TFK - Sparrow (AEB-L)
Knife total length: 14.5 cm (5.7")

BLADE
- Steel: stainless steel - AEB-L
- Length: 7.5 cm (3")
- Thickness: 3.3 mm (0.13")
- Hardness: 58..60 HRC

HANDLE
- Material: Black G10

SHEATH
- Material: Black leather
It can be carried on the neck via the detachable para-cord or horizontally on the belt via detachable leather loop.
It is small enough to be carried in a pocket also.

The price is (sold), shipped express with a tracking number.
First "I'll take it", followed by email or PM, gets it.
Paypal payment and email for questions:
tfk.ood@gmail.com

Last edited:
Wow, that looks great. Too small for me ( although sometimes your other models appear too big for me :p) but I love the aesthetic and the sheath. Maybe something a little bit bigger and with vertical carry. I really enjoy seeing your work here and hope to own a piece one day.

Wow, that looks great. Too small for me ( although sometimes your other models appear too big for me :p) but I love the aesthetic and the sheath. Maybe something a little bit bigger and with vertical carry. I really enjoy seeing your work here and hope to own a piece one day.
Hello, thank you for the kind words, greatly appreciate it. Here is something in the mid to small size range:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/n690-g10-handle-leather-pouch-tfk-t3.1745435/
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you!

Back