• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Need a little help with finding regrind service ?

POCEH KOCEB

Gold Member
Gentlemen, I got my Griptilian back with new S30V tanto blade and I'm open for suggestions for regrind service please.
I was lucky to have regrind from Josh, from REK, but unfortunately he's books are closed and he is only taking DLC orders.

I don't need fancy work but like to put if possible a hollow grind on this blade, along with chisel grind on the bevel and maybe some polishing on the hollow grind part.
I am very much attached to this knife for number of reasons and will try to customize it.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions from people that used regrind service and are happy, hopefully the suggested options accept new orders...

I'm planning to DLC the blade and the hardware later on and will be looking for some simple sign done on the blade, before or after the DLC, doesn't matter to me.
New scales are coming from Deadgrip, I'll have to contact the Gentleman and see if he can hook me up.

Thank you in advance for helping brother up !

VXwVKS.jpg

Thanks to the mod that moved the thread to the correct forum,
sorry, didn‘t know that I was posting in a wrong forum.

Back