Need A Little Help

Boru13

Staff member
Super Mod
Everyone will have to excuse my ignorance to ROSarms as I had not heard of them till this forum came along. After looking at there web site though I was quite impressed with what I saw. The model that I was really looking at was the KAYMAN. I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on ordering, price, availability, etc. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for the reply kancler, after looking at the ROSarms web site more I prefer the TAIGA even more than the KAYMAN. You wouldn't happen to have one of those would you? If I have to order from the web site do you have any idea how long it takes for delivery?

Thanks for the reply kancler, after looking at the ROSarms web site more I prefer the TAIGA even more than the KAYMAN. You wouldn't happen to have one of those would you? If I have to order from the web site do you have any idea how long it takes for delivery?

We just got new shipment. I have Taiga in stock.
Link: http://www.rosarmsusa.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=46

Shipping will take about 1 week for continental US. International - about 2-3 weeks.
Thank you!

Taiga is an EXCELLENT choice.....my personal favorite of the big blades. You cannot go wrong with Taiga.

Enjoy

I just got a Taiga in the mail today. I'll have some pics up by Friday. I love the handle on these knives. The curve fits my hand really well and it's pretty light for a big knife.:thumbup:

Back