must be:
highly durable
2 blades
gut hook
saw
file
scissors

I have been looking at leatherman but am wondering if i can get better,
if you recomend i am willing to spend any price if the tool will last my life time

-----MUST BE ABLE TO DISSEMBLE WITH 1 SINGLE SCREW BIT-----

Last edited:
My favorite all round if weight isn't an issue is the leatherman wave. It's a steal of a deal right now. Many of the walmarts have them on clearance for $45. Mine was stolen so I replaced it this morning:) Ask them to scan it if it doesn't have a clearance sticker.

Any other criteria? Made of gold or platinum?

If you haven't figured it out, your criteria is to stringent.

Any other criteria? Made of gold or platinum?

If you haven't figured it out, your criteria is to stringent.

Do you have knowledge, or are you just being mean again?

Leatherman Charge+ (aluminum or TTi) checks all the boxes. The Wave won't work because it doesn't have the guthook. On the Charge models, the hook is added to the second blade.

Leatherman Charge+ (aluminum or TTi) checks all the boxes. The Wave won't work because it doesn't have the guthook. On the Charge models, the hook is added to the second blade.
Can you not read?

Can a Leatherman charge+ be disassembled with 1 SINGLE SCREW BIT like he asks in the OP?

Ah, didn't think so.

Can you not communicate effectively?

It is one size bit; a a security torx, not sure what size. You'll need two of them. If that is the only problem, it's more helpful, and better communication, to provide the answer to his question (a Leatherman Charge+), while stating the caveat that it will take two of them. Given the rather common construction of knives and multitools, it seems fair to assume that OP knows or should know this. If he doesn't, then maybe this is the moment he learns.

You may continue your tantrum now.

Can you not communicate effectively?

It is one size bit; a a security torx, not sure what size. You'll need two of them. If that is the only problem, it's more helpful, and better communication, to provide the answer to his question (a Leatherman Charge+), while stating the caveat that it will take two of them. Given the rather common construction of knives and multitools, it seems fair to assume that OP knows or should know this. If he doesn't, then maybe this is the moment he learns.

You may continue your tantrum now.
Wrong again, it takes a proprietary tool (or 2 vise grips) to take the end with the tools apart(both actually). Which doesn't fit the criteria the OP asked for... Hence my post saying his requirements were to stringent.

What else you gonna be wrong about? Before you call someone out maybe you should have your facts straight and read the OP :rolleyes:

charge-plus-fanned.png

And for the record even if he bought a charge TTI the fact he needs 2 of the security torx is in direct contradiction to the CAPITAL LETTERS he specifically made more visible.

OK forget the gut hook whats the best multi tool with a saw, file ,knife and scissor that can be taken apart with 1 screw bit

and why am i being called "OP" ???

well i like my multi tool to be as simple to take apart as possible as i clean them regularly it helps calm my autism when i feel stressed also i often clean it away from home so if i just had to carry 1 extra bit with me to take it apart then it just makes things easier.

by the way loved the joke

Don't take it apart, it's better for the tool if you aren't constantly disassembling it. If you need to find something to take apart, take a look at some of the crkt that can be field stripped without tools or get a fidget device.

I get what your saying but i hate fidget devices, its the act of taking the item apart and cleaning it that i find relaxing and all tho the crkt homefront can be dissemble with no tools it is illegal to carry it in my country even the leathermans are illegal but you can give a better reason for carrying a multi tool so the police dont care aslong as you dont brandish it in anger.

i all ways carry a multi tool with me so it makes sense to me to use that as my destresser.

what parts of the tool is it damaging is it just the screws or the the tools it holds cause i dont mind buy replacement parts every none again but i will be getting custom parts made for it so would they be damaged by over cleaning???

Do whatever you want, but if you are constantly unscrewing it you will damage the threads or screw heads eventually.

And adds excessive wear to the parts. But like I said, do whatever you want. I don't think you are going to find what you want though and have it be real high quality. Also if it's illegal to carry it then don't. Find another way to distract yourself. Good luck.

Back