Need help! Camillus MAXX Bowie Repair

LoveTheBlade

Gold Member
So I've been lusting after one of these for years, finally found a good price, two weeks later the stop pin/thumb stud falls out, does anyone know where I could get this repaired or find parts for it? I know they've washed their hands of them, but I emailed D. Ralph knives, twice, asking If they could fix It, I would pay whatever they asked but never heard back from them. I know I could cobble something together that would work, but really like the knife and wanted to keep It looking nice. Anyone have any advice?

image.jpeg The stop pin that you lost consists of a screw and a T-nut. The thread on the screw and in the nut is #4X48TPI. The length of the thread is .145". Both the nut and the screw have a 3/16" diameter shoulder to keep the parts centered in the 3/16" diameter blade hole. The head of the screw is about .200" tall not counting the shoulder. The T-nut is about .175" tall not counting the shoulder. The diameters of the screw and nut are .308". The tool recess in the screw head is a #8 TORX.
You can check out knife maker supply houses.

Back