Need help identifying and unusual BK-9

I picked this up awhile ago because of this uniquity. This BK-9 is .25 thick, which is not unususal, But what is about it is that it has NO SWEDGE? How bisarre is that? Everything else seems normal. Also, when I removed the black finish, it had a silvery finish underneath. Any additional info would be great! Thanks, Todd (Womper)S1010010.JPG S1020001.JPG S1020002.JPG S1020003.JPG S1020004.JPG S1020005.JPG S1020007.JPG S1020008.JPG

I didn't know the Camillus BK9s were 1/4"! I've seen em pop up for sale before, but thought it was just the same thickness laser-etched BK9 that's currently being produced. You learn something new every day, now I have to score one, so I can experience a 1/4" BK9 for myself. I bet it would be wicked!

I didn't know the Camillus BK9s were 1/4"! I've seen em pop up for sale before, but thought it was just the same thickness laser-etched BK9 that's currently being produced. You learn something new every day, now I have to score one, so I can experience a 1/4" BK9 for myself. I bet it would be wicked!
They are very diffferent indeed. I see people talking about trying to get a longer BK-2. Well here ya go guys! Blade forward for sure, less effort in action, LOTS more beef in general. I am pretty sure this is why we call it the King!

Probably a Friday Blade

dcBL7M0.jpg

Likewise ;) but I wish KaBar would stretch the 2 more . No ramp , no sloped tip I would like it mo better :)

Yes Please. Plus another inch or two.....

It's Always easier to remove material, than to add it. :D

They made a lot without a clip early on. I doubt it’s actually the full .25”. The cams are thicker than the kabars but they are only .21”
Just like the the Cam 2s, they aren't .25" eather . Haven't removed the paint but I'am thinking they are probably .21" as well .

Back