Need help ID'ing vintage knife

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I have a few vintage carbon steel knives that I was able to identify, but I just bought another that had me stumped. It is 6 inches long with 2 rivets and a hanging hole, I believe. The logo on the knife is faded and appears to be partial. I'm hoping someone here is familiar with the logo. I will try to post pictures in this thread.

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I have a few vintage carbon steel knives that I was able to identify, but I just bought another that had me stumped. It is 6 inches long with 2 rivets and a hanging hole, I believe. The logo on the knife is faded and appears to be partial. I'm hoping someone here is familiar with the logo. I will try to post pictures in this thread.

Carbon Steel knife ID https://imgur.com/gallery/vWxt6Mt

vWxt6Mt

Hard to tell without markings. That's a pretty generic design, such as a Chicago Cutlery boning/paring knife.

There is a slight marking on the blade. Out looks like a hammer or upside down champagne glass at a 45° angle from 11 o'clock. I thought the photo could show that.

Thought that was patina or pitting. Odd place for a mark like that. Without a real close up photo doubt anyone would consider that a "mark".

Back