• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

need help: Looking for person to make lapis scales for officer sword

I am trying to help someone get a set of lapis lazuli scales made for his son's officer sword for commissioning. He has the raw lapis already, in sufficient quantity to do this. I need to get a list of craftsmen who could do this. Can y'all help me compile a list of makers for him to contact?

Thanks!
Vic303

You might try Daniel Fairly here on BF. He's pretty busy these days but he used to do lapidary work and I've seen him use stone on a few of his knives.

Jay Fisher does a lot of stone work. Not sure if he's on here or not. Lapis is gorgeous. I'd love to see pics when he gets it done.

you could also try posting in the services wanted forum of the exchange

Jay Fisher does a lot of stone work. Not sure if he's on here or not. Lapis is gorgeous. I'd love to see pics when he gets it done.

Wow, I just saw some of his work with stone! I am definitely forwarding his info to my friend. Thanks!

Any other suggestions?

Thank you for the link Daniel. I will be sure to forward it on to my friend.

Back