need help!!

hello all,

Just bought a new buck 110, and looked at the sheath, it said made in china!! is this a fake or real deal? last i bought a 110, it was all made in usa.

Congratulations to your knife.
A time ago the sheath were made in Mexico.
Important is: The knife is made in the U. S. A. without any exception.

Haebbie

The standard 110 isn't stamped BOS. Is the sheath nylon or leather?

knife says made in usa. and has symbol,,,, .], but no mention of Bos.

it won't. unless it's a custom shop or special deal, etc. the 110s i've bought at walmart and various legit online dealers, aka the cheaper ones.... don't have any bos ref. thought leather sheaths came out of mexico, the nylon ones i think are china? the experts (which i'm not) will come in and clarify my statements better.

Your 110 is a real Buck. Currently they utilize a sheath vender in Mexico. They did that when they had their plant in El Cajon (near San Diego). Such is the business climate of today. DM

The nylon 110 sheaths come from China, the black leather from Mexico. I believe the distressed brown leather sheaths are made in the USA and sold on their site.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The 110 itself is 100% USA made, but the leather sheaths are made in Mexico and the nylon ones are made in China, been that way awhile.

My newest distressed leather doesn't say where.

I wasn't sure so I had to look on their site to confirm, this is copied from the Buck Knives website:
DESCRIPTION
Genuine Leather, distressed brown sheath for model 110 Folding Hunter. Made in the USA.

TAH, I think you got a correct answer. I was going to have to check my 110 w/ D2 steel but these guys were on it. Thanks, DM

Thanks everyone. I have a China made 112 nylon sheath. I hate to admit it, but the workmanship and quality is outstanding.

41WB59eLVvL.jpg

Thanks everyone. I have a China made 112 nylon sheath. I hate to admit it, but the workmanship and quality is outstanding.

41WB59eLVvL.jpg
Yep, I have a few, use them in regular rotation, no complaints.

The nylon 110 sheaths come from China, the black leather from Mexico. I believe the distressed brown leather sheaths are made in the USA and sold on their site.

My latest distressed brown leather sheath has a "Made in Mexico" label.

Back