NEED INPUT!! IDEAS ON BELLOWS!!

Hi guys, I have a problem.
I have virtually no materials to work with, but I need to make a bellows for my furnace/forge.
Something simple, easy to make, and provide adequate introduction of air to the coals.
My Forge/furnace is 33 inches long, and just drafting it will heat rather well a little more than half its length.
But to properly make a san-mai steel and sword blades, I need to introduce a little more air into the fire.
Any ideas on a good bellows system? Any input will be appreciated. Thanks!

Move this over to the makers section and try blacksmithdepot.com they have a 75cfm blower for i think $110

Hi guys, I have a problem.
I have virtually no materials to work with, but I need to make a bellows for my furnace/forge.
Something simple, easy to make, and provide adequate introduction of air to the coals.
My Forge/furnace is 33 inches long, and just drafting it will heat rather well a little more than half its length.
But to properly make a san-mai steel and sword blades, I need to introduce a little more air into the fire.
Any ideas on a good bellows system? Any input will be appreciated. Thanks!
Post your question in the Shop Talk section. You will get a better response there.
https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/shop-talk-bladesmith-questions-and-answers.741/

Back