Need Screws please

I have been trying to reach Kizer to get a few screws. I emailed them a total of 3 times Once Before and twice after blade show and Kizer has not responded. It would be nice if someone got back to me. I have had a similar issue with Kizer in the past and it is quite frustrating. I need 1 screw for the S.L.T. Bladesmith edition Ti it is one of the screws that holds the lockbar insert. The 2nd screw is for the V3 Vigor Bladesmith and it is one of the 3 screws that hold the G-10 to the liner.
I would appreciate it if someone could get back to me. mj21361@gmail.com
Thank you
Mike J.

I have been trying to reach Kizer to get a few screws. I emailed them a total of 3 times Once Before and twice after blade show and Kizer has not responded. It would be nice if someone got back to me. I have had a similar issue with Kizer in the past and it is quite frustrating. I need 1 screw for the S.L.T. Bladesmith edition Ti it is one of the screws that holds the lockbar insert. The 2nd screw is for the V3 Vigor Bladesmith and it is one of the 3 screws that hold the G-10 to the liner.
I would appreciate it if someone could get back to me. mj21361@gmail.com
Thank you
Mike J.

I think they have just returned from the Blade Show. I had no response for a while either. What email address did you use?

I have sent Kizer 2 emails in the past week re. an issue I have with the pocket clip ( a burr) on my new, week old Theta and no response. Tried service and a direct email to Joyce Jiang Kizer.cutlery@gmail.com. I will try Wendy and hopefully will get an answer. Discouraging that their customer service seems to be poor. I now own 8 of their knives and love them but support would be nice. I would return the knife to Blade HQ for an exchange, but mine flips fairly well for a Theta and don't want to get a replacement that is a dud.

I have sent Kizer 2 emails in the past week re. an issue I have with the pocket clip ( a burr) on my new, week old Theta and no response. Tried service and a direct email to Joyce Jiang Kizer.cutlery@gmail.com. I will try Wendy and hopefully will get an answer. Discouraging that their customer service seems to be poor. I now own 8 of their knives and love them but support would be nice. I would return the knife to Blade HQ for an exchange, but mine flips fairly well for a Theta and don't want to get a replacement that is a dud.

It might be because most of them are preparing /traveling for the SHOT Show.

Try these two -
Stella@kizercutlery.com
Joyce@kizercutlery.com

Stella (used to be our sales rep and is now a Sales Supervisor) emailed me a couple of times in the last two days so try her first.

I’m just gonna toss this out there, but most miscellaneous electronic screws fit. Almost everything is m2.5 or in that range. I purchase misc. electronic screw kits and never fail to find what I need unless it’s a pivot screw..

Back