Need some advice! Spyderco Endura 4

Hey all!
My son works in a restaurant kitchen carries his spyderco Endura and an Ontario Utilitac, heres the issue were on clip number 2 for the Endura, now its not getting caught on anything and wrenched or flung, its from bumping into the counters etc.
any after market clips that are a little more rugged, no idea why the Utilitac just trucks along no problems but the Endura clip lasted 2 weeks and snapped at the same point as the last one :confused:
Not looking to badmouth spyderco just hoping for some input on alternatives maybe
PS i told him to carry in his pocket, he gave me the eye roll lol
Thanks
Gene

There is someone on here that makes deep carry titanium clips, I'm not sure for the endura or not, but it's worth checking out.

Is he averse to putting a fob in the lanyard hole? a bit of paracord with a little weight on the end sticks out of the pocket, holds it in place, makes it easy to retrieve, and won't break.

funny you should mention that he just told me hes just gonna lanyard it, he loves the knife but the clip is driving him nuts
Thanks
Gene

You could also get one of the sheath makers on the forum to mold him a leather sheath for it! Could also do kydex and there are plenty of less sheaths that you can get online. I like the lanyard idea myself. less intrusive.

Back