Off Topic Needham Hill, Sheffield England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I'm a newbie here on the forums, but let me start off by saying thank you for any info I may obtain from this and any other posting I make. I have a small pocket knife of the needham hill brand, it has I assume to be solid gold handles (9 kt) from what I could find. The question I have, is this something that needham hill did often, because I don't see any on the internet. One other thing, I'm not 100% positive about it being gold, but from everything I see it appears to be. I don't know anything about the company or even the value of this knife and would appreciate some info if anyone has it. The markings are C & C 9 .375 and has the england marks. I apologize if this is the wrong category to post this in, but I thought it is a general discussion question. :) There are pictures on my website.

I apologize for asking value. I have a knife store with over 2000 different knives, you would think I would know the value. Anyways, Thanks. Do I have to be a gold member to post pictures too? Because I couldn't post pictures when I posted the question.

I apologize for asking value. I have a knife store with over 2000 different knives, you would think I would know the value. Anyways, Thanks. Do I have to be a gold member to post pictures too? Because I couldn't post pictures when I posted the question.
Yes & no-you will need to use an image hosting site. Go to the tech forum and you should be able to find threads & Stickie on how. I think it is in FAQ's also
There is also a knife collecting and identification forum & traditional folder forum(If that applies), that might help

and welcome to BF

If you google it you will get some info

Last edited:
You might want to try the Traditionals forum. Also if you Google the maker name there is at least one thread on BF about the brand, and many listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back