• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Neil Blackwood Mini Skirmish -- Left-Handed CF linerlock with moonglow inlays

Left-handed Neil Blackwood Mini Skirmish - $SOLD shipped or make me an offer

The Mini Skirmish is in like-new unused condition and ships domestically by way of insured USPS Priority Mail.

I'm selling off almost all of my collection for now, so cash is king, but I'm happy to hear any offers you may have. Left or right-handed knives are all the same to me.

DETAILS: 3.5" CPM154 blade with unique Curr top grind, silver twill G10 inlays with a carbon fiber handle, anodized titanium scales, and linerlock. Neil also inlayed this one with his trademark moonglo.

TRADES: I'd consider trades for like-new condition custom Hinderer XMs, Emerson CQC5,6,7s (and mini-7s), Marlowe customs (turtle logo only), Scott Cook Lochsas, Peter Carey folders, Sal Manaro folders, Tom Mayo folders, Jim Burke folders, Sebenzas and Strider folders, plus cash, if appropriate. I'm happy to hear all offers, including those for knives not listed in this section.

PAYMENT: USPS Money Order, certified check or PayPal (plus fees) is accepted, but please contact me if you're looking to use some alternative form of payment.

PICTURES:

Last edited:
Back