Nessmuk Group Buy - Sign-Ups

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is the thread to put your name down for one of the 10 Nessmuks.

Please only say you want one here if you are serious and not going to waffle out on us.

There are 10 spots guaranteed for the first 10 people to post they are in.

There could be 2 possible extras as long as no mistakes happen along the way.

Pricing:
Base Price is going to be $250
---that includes Black Canvas Micarta scales, a black kydex sheath, and shipping in the US

Green Canvas Micarta is $10 additional

Black G10 is $15 additional

Blade finish will be standard to what I typically make.

Handles will be a very comfortable and multi-position friendly "Barrel" shape -- tapered front and rear with palm swell

Micarta will be finished to 220 grit which is smooth yet provides plenty of traction

G10 will be wet sanded to 600 or 1000

The knives are drilled for 3 pins or 2 pins and a tube

Aluminum Pins will be used

Sheath is yet to be determined if it will be Pancake or Taco style, completely determines which works best with the knife.

When stating you are in please be sure to state your scale choice and whether you want 3 pins or 2 pins and a tube.

I want to keep this thread clean, so if you want to discuss the knives do it in the WIP thread.

Last edited:
I'm in thank you, green micarta, 2 pins and a tube.

Just in time
In for one
green canvas, two pins with tube please
will email with another handle request - but want one either way:thumbup:

Just in case all 12 make it, I'm in for black canvas micarta with 2 pins and a tube.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think Chris is really excited that all spots are taken because I had requested one with my Shadetree Glitter handle material. He dodged that bullet...for now.

That is it. I bought a pretty big piece of it at Blade. I am a huge Shadetree fan and had to have it.

Thanks for signing up.

I have handle material ordered and expect it in later this week.
When that lands here I will start cutting scales and prepping for glue-up.
I will do the first 10 and when they are ready to sheath I will do the final 2, so long as one is not needed as a replacement.
I will PM each person in on the Group Buy in the next day or two to double confirm scale and pin choices and give the final total cost.

Thanks for all of your participation and support.

If there is anyone on here that is signed up and you have not heard from me please message or email me.

Thanks

Chris

Back