Nessmuk Group Buy - Sign-Ups

Oh nooo! Does he share my belief that glitter is a creation of the devil? :D

In most cases yes it is a horrible creation.

She is supposed to be designing a knife for me to use it on, so we will see how that goes.
I actually am a bit excited to use it. I think it will look better once sculpted and shaped.

As far as I can tell, I have messaged all that are in the Group-Buy and everyone has responded.

Handle material is in and I will be laying out scales this week sometime.

It is possible that the first ones of these could be heading out by the end of July.

All that have requested Black Canvas scales, I have your knives glued up.

The first 3 on the list should be ready around the end of the week, if all goes well.
DavidCAnderson
MMatt
LukeTheSpook

Last edited:
DavidCAnderson
MMatt
LukeTheSpook

Here are your knives.

neswip11.jpg

These will be ready to ship tomorrow.

All but one of the 3V Nessmuks have been shipped and delivered.

I want to thank you all for your patience and support through this.

Overall, with a few delays aside, I think it was very much a success and I will have no problem with doing another Group Buy.

Thanks Again

Hi

Is there plans to do another group buy? I missed out on these.

Thanks

Yes.

I am going to do a very small run of 4V Nessmuks in a few weeks.

After that I will be working on some sketches and new, for me, patterns to vote on which is next.

Possible choices will be a Kephart, Canadian Belt Knife, Marbles Woodcraft, and Hudson Bay just to name a few.

Keep an eye out here in my forum for posts leading up, polls, and sign-ups.

yeah!!! Hudson bay, Hudson bay, Hudson bay!!! I like the others too, but I think you know where my interests are. :thumbup:

Yeah Hudson Bay :) lol and Kephart.

But for now put me down for the Nessmuk please already ahead of time lol.... I know I will keep a eye out for them:)
\

Back