Nessmuk Trio

cbach8tw

Platinum Member
IMG_0285.JPG IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0157.JPG I got to thinking with the Mud Turtle passaround that it would be cool to see everyone's Nessmuk Trio with their JK knives, where there has to be at least one JK knife. If there are two or three JK knives even better. Just curious to see what equipment everyone will be heading out with this fall. I just want to see what your ideas would be, I want to get out and use all of mine, but camping this fall has taken a back burner since we had a great vacation in July. But if I were to go...my Trio would be my Hudson Bay knife, an old Kephart and my extended worker. Sorry I could not put them into one photo, had to use what pics I have. I also think it is a little historical to have Nessmuk Trio, with a Kephart, and a Hudson Bay.

Last edited:
I made this photo when my Scandi Pocketmuk first arrived.

ZJ65hPL.jpg

Jeff

Cool, keep them coming. Break them out of storage and head outside, them post pics if can. We love pics.

S'pose this will have to do for now. The actual axe I would pick for a nessmuk trio is a boy's axe head on a 16" or 18" handle but it's on the bicycle backpack from my last trail clearing outing, with my silky big boy.

IR1z1MRl.jpg

cQsutWhl.jpg

My scandi Muk is my only JK that has never cut anything. The scandi grind John did on it borders on CNC perfect and the scales are beautiful.

I know JKs are meant to be used but that’s one that’s been in a padded case since I got it and broken out on occasion to oil and admire.

My scandi Muk is my only JK that has never cut anything. The scandi grind John did on it borders on CNC perfect and the scales are beautiful.

I know JKs are meant to be used but that’s one that’s been in a padded case since I got it and broken out on occasion to oil and admire.
That’s probably the prettiest one I’ve done, post a picture!

All my pics were taken down in the great Photobucket massacre. I need some new ones for sure!

I always forget about this model and then I see it and can’t remember why I haven’t ordered one yet. Also nice trio!

I was going through some old threads and came across this one again. I suppose my trio has changed a lot now with my collaboration with John. I have the axe I would use in there, a modded Rinaldi Milano, but also my swamp rat ratweiler because realistically that's what would probably come with me.

MJbw6ujl.jpg

Back