Never Fear, The Northwoods Zulu Spear is Here!

Beautiful knife indeed. Does it have half stops? I guess not.
A stainless version would make me pull the trigger in a minute :)

Fausto
:cool:

If it had been stainless I would have bought it in a second. I'm hoping that these other new manufacturers that Derrick has mentioned for the Northwoods line will bring more stainless options to the brand.

I ordered stag. I ordered 750 total of the knife, but with the pull back in SFO, my order got cut way back. Stag was one that bit the dust. I forgot. :/

That's one of the coolest giraffes I've seen. Congrats on getting that one. Really neat.

On a positive note at least I can stop refreshing my phone every 5 minutes waiting for the stag to drop. Stuff happens though, it's all good.

Two posts have been moved offline. One for inappropriate language and one that quoted it.

Just got Black and Denim micartas, really looking forward to these!

Last edited:
Nice selection of black camel posted, mammoth and black micarta went quick, some denim left

I just refreshed the page and some more dropped! I got a denim micarta! It looks like there is one left but still some camel bone and mammoth if you move fast.

I just refreshed the page and some more dropped! I got a denim micarta! It looks like there is one left but still some camel bone and mammoth if you move fast.

Looks like I snoozed and lost on that one. Thanks for the heads up though.

Anyone here grabbed the #7 camel bone that was listed this morning? That was a nice piece!

This is one NICE knife, regardless of the handle material. I have the Black Micarta version that just fits soooo well in the pocket. Gotta love that pinch open too.
I've seen some of the customs in this pattern and considering the cost of the Northwoods, I'd say those of us that were fortunate enough to get one have a real
bargain. This one is destined to be handed down to someone in the family......

Very happy with the denim version I received! Really like the subtle swedge and overall feel in the hand.

Anyone here grabbed the #7 camel bone that was listed this morning? That was a nice piece!

I didn't get it, but just checked out the picture.. wow!

NW-Black-Front-8567__14394.1463430739.1280.1280.jpg

NW-Black-Back-8622__67846.1463430739.1280.1280.jpg

Back