Will hit the market on 28th,July.
K8nF5Cz.jpg

DZ2E5eS.jpg

yZyqxQ3.jpg

3cySqTy.jpg

7f3aSv8.jpg

sLp8PsT.png

I really like this blade shape.
As do I...unfortunately, I've developed a thing about holes in scales. I've got a couple of 20 yr old folders that have holes - I still like those in spite of them - but I've bypassed many knives I wanted because I couldn't find them without the darned holes. That thing would make me twitch just by being there, lol.

As do I...unfortunately, I've developed a thing about holes in scales. I've got a couple of 20 yr old folders that have holes - I still like those in spite of them - but I've bypassed many knives I wanted because I couldn't find them without the darned holes. That thing would make me twitch just by being there, lol.
I also am not a fan of openings in the covers.
Plus framelocks are not my favorite either but still it is a good looking blade.

I do love that Civivi doesn’t billboard their knives, they have a nice clean look.

You could always do an epoxy fill, like they do on those big tables ;) fill in the holes with your favourite colour epoxy and imbed things to keep it interesting too.

Otherwise, I'll see how it is, as I have one on order now, that blade shape and grind looks like a good cutter.
G2

Great and beautiful knife! I like everything (and that's a lot!) about it, except for one thing. It's difficult to get out of my pocket because of the sharp edge on side of the recess in the frame lock bar. It grabs and shreds my pocket. Other framelocks have these edges smoothed out (rounded) or even better: on the inside, like the Elementum Mini. Enough of this, because it's the imperfection that makes the knife perfect. What I like:
The shape
The coating
The ergos
The esthetics of the skeletonization
The pocket clip construction (flat on the handle with recessed screws)
The action
The blade shape

Great and beautiful knife! I like everything (and that's a lot!) about it, except for one thing. It's difficult to get out of my pocket because of the sharp edge on side of the recess in the frame lock bar. It grabs and shreds my pocket. Other framelocks have these edges smoothed out (rounded) or even better: on the inside, like the Elementum Mini. Enough of this, because it's the imperfection that makes the knife perfect. What I like:
The shape
The coating
The ergos
The esthetics of the skeletonization
The pocket clip construction (flat on the handle with recessed screws)
The action
The blade shape
Hey friend,would you mind sending us a picture about the framelock part which brother you to our email sales@civivi.com,we will take a double check and try our best to help you.

Back