New 14 run

Little bit of character on this one...and - more pinchable than a Dead Skunk! The one I have, anyway...:p:D

ipSzyB3.jpg

1UoyHr5.jpg

I have a problem - I have it so good with a red sawcut, smooth yellow, dead skunk, and black micarta. Yet, I just can't quit you, smooth autumn bone. A damn shame I didn't land one!

I have a problem - I have it so good with a red sawcut, smooth yellow, dead skunk, and black micarta. Yet, I just can't quit you, smooth autumn bone. A damn shame I didn't land one!

I figure there'll be a very active swap section once all of these 14s hit the streets. Since none of the SFOs will be available to purchase any longer lots of folks are going to decide they want one over the other and start a swappin'. I know I'll be in that boat if I miss out on DLT's tortoiseshell.

My yellow bone diamond shield from Circle A shipped out promptly on the 14th. Supposed to have been delivered Tuesday, but is mysteriously delayed. Has anyone else had that problem? I’m way west of Texas (shipping origin), so not sure it’s hurricane involved.

Back