New 14 run

Desert Ironwood...
IMG_0010.jpg
That represents #14 out of 30 variations of this run that have been released. Not even half way there :) I can't wait to start seeing the 2-blade variations.

Hey Rick, no sooner than I typed this and I got a notice with tracking from Frank!!

I still don’t have my PayPal notice for Barry’s yet, but I’ll keep waiting here.
Heard a few folks got their notice today. I think Frank works in alphabetical order :) What is the first letter of your last name?

C. As I said, Frank’s tracking came today but I was referring to Barry’s as one that I haven’t gotten a pay notice on yet.

Looks like the non-SFO Tidioute Gabon Ebony production is now complete. I wonder when we'll see them in the distribution pipeline for order? Can't wait...

C. As I said, Frank’s tracking came today but I was referring to Barry’s as one that I haven’t gotten a pay notice on yet.
I understood was just trying to confirm when I might get mine :D The first letter of your last name supports my theory that Frank works in alphabetical order and I will probably get my notice tomorrow or Saturday (letter O).

Does anyone know if the bolsters on this run of all-steel 14s are carbon steel or stainless? If I recall correctly from another thread, the last run of spearpoint 14s had stainless bolsters.
Just curious if the bolsters on the tidioute versions will patina along with the blade and backspring.

My yellow bone diamond shield from Circle A shipped out promptly on the 14th. Supposed to have been delivered Tuesday, but is mysteriously delayed. Has anyone else had that problem? I’m way west of Texas (shipping origin), so not sure it’s hurricane involved.
Mine shipped out Saturday and tracked to the distribution center in TX then stopped and I didn't get any more tracking until it arrived in Philadelphia Wednesday. Got worried when I got the "Item in Transit" notice from USPS for a few days.

Does anyone know if the bolsters on this run of all-steel 14s are carbon steel or stainless? If I recall correctly from another thread, the last run of spearpoint 14s had stainless bolsters.
Just curious if the bolsters on the tidioute versions will patina along with the blade and backspring.
To my knowledge they (GEC) has never done a stainless bolster (or liner). They are steel or nickle silver. I saw some dealers list them wrong on the spear run.

Micarta's aren't my favorite...but those look great :)

Those snakewoods though!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mine shipped out Saturday and tracked to the distribution center in TX then stopped and I didn't get any more tracking until it arrived in Philadelphia Wednesday. Got worried when I got the "Item in Transit" notice from USPS for a few days.
Passed two #14s happened this way. I think there is something wrong with the tracking system...

Back