New 2019 Buck Knives Videos from SHOT Show

That limited edition 212 in the 2nd video made my mouth drop. Just beautiful.

I wonder if the Remington knives are USA made? I really hope so.

That limited edition 212 in the 2nd video made my mouth drop. Just beautiful.

I wonder if the Remington knives are USA made? I really hope so.
In the Bullet Knives narration he says "420 high carbon blades ..."
The cards for the Remington slipjoints say "420J2" for the blade steel.
He also mentions 420J2 in the narration for the Remington one hand openers and fixed blades.

Based on the blade steel, my guess is the Bullet knives are Idaho made, the others offshore.

Is it too early in the year to blow the 2019 Christmas budget?

Lots of nice stuff coming out. That 076 Throwing Hawk caught my eye. I know Buck came out with throwing knifes last year or maybe 2017 but have they ever offered a throwing hawk/hatchet before?

Cerakoting is being brought in-house (video 1) :thumbsup:

192 Vanguard - 20CV G10 Butt and Guard, Micarta handle (video 2 @ 5:36) :thumbsup:

Does anyone know where the new medium stockman and medium trapper under the Remington label are made? USA or China? Those wood handles intrigue me.

Does anyone know where the new medium stockman and medium trapper under the Remington label are made? USA or China? Those wood handles intrigue me.
I think I saw on one of the threads Jeff Hubbard said that the bullet knives were USA, others off shore. HTH, Preston

ETA...see post #6 above:D

Yeah. I received my Pro Sprint in brown burlap micarta and S30V in the mail today. If you have been wondering about buying into the new Sprint series...delay no longer. All the videos are telling the truth--this new line from Buck is impeccable. Fast open. Solid lock up. Very lightweight. Super nice burlap micarta. It's so nice, I may buy the green Select as well down the road.

Well done, Buck Knives. Welcome to a very strong start for 2019 on all your offerings. The Sprint series will be a hit.

And keep the Vantage line alive and evolving as you move forward. ;)

And perhaps in 2020 offer an upgrade to the entire 300 series with micarta handle material.

Yeah. I received my Pro Sprint in brown burlap micarta and S30V in the mail today. If you have been wondering about buying into the new Sprint series...delay no longer. All the videos are telling the truth--this new line from Buck is impeccable. Fast open. Solid lock up. Very lightweight. Super nice burlap micarta. It's so nice, I may buy the green Select as well down the road.

Well done, Buck Knives. Welcome to a very strong start for 2019 on all your offerings. The Sprint series will be a hit.

And keep the Vantage line alive and evolving as you move forward. ;)

And perhaps in 2020 offer an upgrade to the entire 300 series with micarta handle material.
agreed, The sprint works flawlessly.

I do wonder, Makael, why they removed the sweet jimping from the black/blue G10 Pro Sprint.

I guess due to a different blade type. More tactical with a stronger point. The jimping is real nice though.

If I had the chance I'd buy every one of those new knives,I don't see a single knife that I'm not interested in ,and that's rare because I'm fussy when IT comes to knives.lol

I wonder if a new line up of Buck Gear for 2019
is coming as well. I need a new anvil shirt.

I like the video it was very informative. I like several of the models Buck is bringing out and knife guys have been clamoring for these features. So, now you can have the model with the features you desired and U.S.A. made. Hot Dog! DM

On the topic of 2019 new Buck products... Here is a photo of the exact 110 discussed here with micarta handles and pocket clip in a feature
photo from February issue of American Hunter #3 knife. The description reads "with a 3.25" blade".? Does this model have a shorter length
blade? Or is this a typo that's needs a phone call? DM
americanH.jpg

Back