NEW 4.7 Thread

Got my notice today also. I think I've only used canvas micarta scaled GSO's before, looking forward to seeing how the black and red G10 feels.

Should anyone feel the need to move a 4.7 along, feel free to hit me up. ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I have a 3V and CruForgeV 4.7 coming, presumably one of them will end up for sale but whichever it is will probably have been beat to crap. Because science, and all that.

I'm feeling terribly un-Ponzi-schemed. Must be depressing for the 'sky is falling' crowd.

I literally spit out my drink when I read that. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Did you spit up a GSO? Not that I'd want to take advantage of your discomfort.. but I'd totally take advantage of your discomfort. Just sayin..

yesterday was a big day - Expect gratuitous 4.7 photos and reviews/brags by this weekend, right?

Coil wake up !! There is a 4.7 on the sale forums right now !!! Price is steep though .

Coil wake up !! There is a 4.7 on the sale forums right now !!! Price is steep though .
Lol. I saw it, but even I have my limits!

I bet if it was jade or another uncommon/desired handle, someone would have taken it by 14 hrs later.

If it was 20CV, and a better price, I might have done it. Maybe. I have a bunch of things to sell so might wait till after that. I'm sure there are buyers, I think it's just a bit on the high side and not the best combo of options.

My 4.7 came today! Love at first sight, fits like a glove and the new texturing adds a ton of grip... Havent cut anything but paper yet and it already made the never sell list. Its a second, but unlike my 5.1 there is absolutely nothing I can find. Survive rocks:)

Mine just came and wow I'm hooked! I definitely can not wait for my 5.1! I also need a necker 2! Small blem at grind level but what ever, black on black handles and hardware and sheath.

Back