NEW 4.7 Thread

Two words: Custom colors!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hopefully that'll happen down the road when everything smooths out!

Yes please! And please bring back yellow too. :)

Custom would be awesome too, but I guess Guy doesn't CNC them in the shop. Yet...
Haha.. Yet!
I'd bet that they're already thinking about it.
I completely forgot about the Yellow. I'd really like to see that one come back also.

I scored one
c143f451d1b8ca4c20f2cd6eba0fb12b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems that every handle I see looks better with the texturing!!

I completely forgot about the Yellow. I'd really like to see that one come back also.

Ooooooooh! Or a bumble bee with black and yellow G10. Like the tigerstripe, but yellow instead of orange. I bet that would look sweeter'n heck.

Great looking knives everyone! I'll be glad to see some cv 4.7's showing up, hopefully mine.

Thanks, it's growing on me fast. Guy still has the touch I guess. So far I have never regretted a knife purchase from him and he continues to surpass my expectations.

+1 to that...the only regret would be if my wife finds all of them!!

Ooooooooh! Or a bumble bee with black and yellow G10. Like the tigerstripe, but yellow instead of orange. I bet that would look sweeter'n heck.

Now that's a great idea!

That color combo will me of a Super Bee which I had snagged back in the day and then flipped for like 5 x what I had paid for jus the month before. However, the joke is still on me because that car is probably worth 20 times more today than what I got for it. Still hurts too much! Pass!

My factory 2nd came today !!!! 20 cv , natural canvas , coyote sheath . This blade feels so good in the hand . Need to do some playing with it tommorow
TXL2CkZ.jpg

iLRXHyp.jpg

jGdfgM0.jpg

Congrats JJ. Did you shave your cat's whiskers with it? ;)

Does anyone know if the same type of GSO dangler (mine is from Sagewood) fits all GSO sheath, say from 5.0 to 10?

Does anyone know if the same type of GSO dangler (mine is from Sagewood) fits all GSO sheath, say from 5.0 to 10?
I think you'd need the kydex mounting plate sized correctly to your sheath. My sagewood danglers are not interchangeable between my 10 and 4.7.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Their site is really clear on the sizing for the GSO line. The 4.7 and 3.5 take the small sized dangler. The 5, 5.1, and 6 use the medium sized one. He even clarifies new and old spec on the site.

I have a small blemish on the coating just above the flag . Medium Sagewood dangler fits all three of my Gso's new spec 5.1 and 4.7 , also fits old spec 4.1 ( although website says to use small size ) .
Our white boxer leaves fur everywhere ( after I posted my pics I was like should I re take those ?) when my daughter was 4yrs old she did cut the whiskers off one side of our cat , poor kitty would walk when his head tilted side ways , and could not balance right , he was a mess when he tried to jump off or onto anything . After a couple weeks he was back to normal 🤕
uo5yIXb.jpg

Last edited:
I looked all over mine in different types of lighting and couldn't find a flaw, took the handles off and it is marked a second but beats the hell outta me cause it sure is a pretty betty.

Checking in on progress. Are the firsts shipping yet or just the seconds? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Checking in on progress. Are the firsts shipping yet or just the seconds? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some people posted middle of last week that they had received the shipping notification on the ordered factory 1sts. Mid 4000's were the order confirmation numbers, IIRC!

Back