NEW 4.7 Thread

Sold out by 7:04 PM. Well done all those who got one and well done Team Survive! You have many, many, many more grateful happy customers than a few unhappy ones! :thumbup:

Black and red G10 ordered. I was worried the terrible connection here was going to take too long!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got one! Camo canvas 20cv to match my 5.1! The collection growing slowly but happily... Tried for a 3v too but none available!

Grogimus, I beat you to Nathan's LC though :p

But seriously, welcome all you new GSO 4.7 owners. I bet that all those who got theirs today and all those who got theirs on 5/09, will still have to wait till July to get ours :D

No expectations before July. I got a shop full of other stuff to think about anyway, so this will be a nice 'prize whenever it comes in.

Grogimus, I beat you to Nathan's LC though [emoji14]

That was some fast acting, I was mashing refresh and was right on time, still out by 1!

I've got a CruForge 4.7 coming also, figured it'd be fun to see if there's a noticeable difference in regular use.

Tried for my first choice, a CPM-20CV with Ghost Jade handles but alas no Ghost Jade.........I did get a 4.7 CPM-20CV with black & blue handles!

Been a great holiday weekend, bought a brand new 2016 Jeep Renegade Friday, shot a rattlesnake Saturday, had a black bear brush against my new Jeep Today and now scored a GSO-4.7 tonight. Guess I need to play the lottery.:D

You deserve it TRfromMT. I commend your craft work and your contribution.

That was some fast acting, I was mashing refresh and was right on time, still out by 1!

I've got a CruForge 4.7 coming also, figured it'd be fun to see if there's a noticeable difference in regular use.

You Can blame JustinF for your loss. He's the one who taught me how to do it by being quick on the draw and I just did it for sh*ts & giggles anyway and never expected to score one! Nathan told me that he is expecting about 40 more in the weeks after the Blade, so you will have other chances.

I managed to score a 4.7 factory 2nd :D
It's gonna be fun trying to pin point the cosmetic blemish
I have an old spec 5.1 that's a factory second as well, and to this date i'm not 100% positive what it was that made it a 2nd lol

Back