NEW 4.7 Thread

The good news is that there is a whole other knife world out there for you to enjoy. Here's a link to General Knife Discussion. No need for you to waste any more time in here.

I see fanatics here that need to face reality. I purchased 3 knives, waited 17 months and finally gave in and got a refund. No customer should wait years for a production knife. Watching paint dry is depressing... Seek help.

This sub forum is very depressing. It's like watching paint dry or the second coming of Christ. I'm glad I got my refund. I can't believe how loyal survive knives customers are.

Sorry to hear about your depression, but now that you have your refunds, you can buy the entire Bear Grylls line up with a zero waiting period :thumbup:

We have a moderator now, right? That theoretically can do something about posts from people that create new accounts just to harass us?
Please?

Now that you have your refund, you can buy 2x Bear Grylls survival knives :thumbup:

No... I can take that refund and buy knives from a Marine veteran at Medford Knives(much better quality). First mistake I made was giving money to a convicted felon(Guy) that just filed for bankruptcy not too long ago. that should have been a sign right there that all this company promotes is Fanatics watching paint dry while they wait for their production knives to ship.

We have a moderator now, right? That theoretically can do something about posts from people that create new accounts just to harass us?
Please?

This. Exactly this. Took a dump with posts 1-4 and started a GBU thread with post #5. Seems an odd reason to join an enthusiasts forum.

Friends, rather than engaging this person, I believe the right course of action will be to use the report button for DV. No one attempts civil discussion with the route he has taken.

Friends, rather than engaging this person, I believe the right course of action will be to use the report button for DV. No one attempts civil discussion with the route he has taken.

No one in their right mind watches paint dry without seeking help

You're right.
Attempted insults at SK owners/customers/fans, Guy himself, as well as religious beliefs got the better of me.

In other news, this may be the wrong thread to ask though- but lets change subject- how are you finding your TRC HK? I am seriously considering the apocalypse by them

You're right.
Attempted insults at SK owners/customers/fans, Guy himself, as well as religious beliefs got the better of me.

I got more game than Milton Bradley. All I know is... watching paint dry is very depressing and you Fanatics need to seek help immediately.

You're right.

Wasn't directing that at you my friend. I should have taken my own advice immediately :D

I went ahead and reported him, if he wants to rant in GBU that's his right, but he's adding nothing in this forum of worth.

In other news, this may be the wrong thread to ask though- but lets change subject- how are you finding your TRC HK? I am seriously considering the apocalypse by them

Oh man, that apocalypse looks great. I think I've been looking at the large model. If you get one, pics and thoughts please!!

I packed my little splinter today on an outing. It is really very handy and light. Also, it seems the N690 has a pretty 'toothy' edge, or at least the factory edge on this one feels that way to me. Flies through paracord :thumbup:

Wasn't directing any of that at you my friend. I should have taken my own advice immediately :D

I went ahead and reported him, if he wants to rant in GBU that's his right, but he's adding nothing in this forum of worth.

I most definitely am adding something to this subgroup I'm informing survive knives customers that have waited four years to receive their production knife that they should seek help. This is a medical condition. If you're willing to sit there and watch paint dry then you need to seek medical attention immediately.

Wasn't directing any of that at you my friend. I should have taken my own advice immediately :D

I sincerely apologise to everyone here! Occasionally I get carried don't when to bite my tongue :rolleyes:
I've edited my previous post.

I sincerely apologise to everyone here! Occasionally I get carried don't when to bite my tongue :rolleyes:
I've edited my previous post.

No worries. He's got a red card already, that's like lightning fast!

....I packed my little splinter today on an outing......

I should have mentioned having the 4.7 in the pack, too, on this trip. No chance to use either knife much today, but I'll say that it's a comfort to have good steel ready, and the 4.7 is one I know I can rely on.

khukoo head, thanks.

Karoi, haha yes, I'm a Happy Hippie. I have been trying for a Survive knife since I ordered my 4.1 in August of 2015 so I feel your pain.

Grogimus, It definitely makes it easier once you have the knife in hand. I can't stop picking it up, my gf tells me she thinks I love it more than her.

OBX351, it also took me a pretty long time to get my first one and I may have to talk to Silver about getting a number. Do they have to go in order, or can I pick any number not yet taken? And so far I've only cut paper and arm hair but I will post some pics in the future.

I had planned on the CPM 154 4.7 being my knife to take on vacation when I'll be near sea water, but now I like it too much and don't think it's worth possibly getting confiscated entering another country. I guess I'm brining a cheap Mora.

Angry Hippie, Valentine's Day is coming up, buy her something nice😀. I'm very glad you are happy with your 4.7, there's a reason I have 3!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No... I can take that refund and buy knives from a Marine veteran at Medford Knives(much better quality). First mistake I made was giving money to a convicted felon(Guy) that just filed for bankruptcy not too long ago. that should have been a sign right there that all this company promotes is Fanatics watching paint dry while they wait for their production knives to ship.

Hey FirstAlchemy, I mean Daft Viking,
You aren't saying anything that we haven't heard before.

Best of luck with the customer service and quality control over at Medford!
You'll need it! [emoji57]

Back