NEW 4.7 Thread

This just showed up today!
Factory 1st Cruforge V in perfect shape thanks to Haole.
e38fd8ff5ed3c6f162b41603c09fa3ad.jpg

ea4ccd1b5b14460d9967c22a61bb5e18.jpg

993f708ebae77802524ad85050c36031.jpg

I forgot how comfortable these are.

Standard's been on a tear as of late. Dang! Super steel city situation going on in the 'burbs of Riverside, CA ;)

Standard's been on a tear as of late. Dang! Super steel city situation going on in the 'burbs of Riverside, CA ;)

Yeah I've been going a bit crazy on blades lately! I need to slow my roll and focus on stuff I'll use. The PM2 is great and all, but I'm already half tempted to let it go.

Yeah I've been going a bit crazy on blades lately! I need to slow my roll and focus on stuff I'll use. The PM2 is great and all, but I'm already half tempted to let it go.

No matter how crazy you've been getting, you'd still have looong way to go as compared to H.K and Grog. Every time when they turn a corner, they manage to come up with a new blade :D

No matter how crazy you've been getting, you'd still have looong way to go as compared to H.K and Grog. Every time when they turn a corner, they manage to come up with a new blade :D

Those two knuckleheads have enough knives to arm their own army's!

Well to be fair, we're so rural that we have to buy more to balance out the large population centers. It's a thankless job, but somebody has to do it!

As far as I know the last of the 4.7 were sold in December, so I'm really anxious to see if I'll get mine next week.
Fingers still crossed! :)

This just showed up today!
Factory 1st Cruforge V in perfect shape thanks to Haole.
ea4ccd1b5b14460d9967c22a61bb5e18.jpg

I forgot how comfortable these are.

Mineral oil the handles to deepen the color and start hammering that thing into the hood of you car immediately or the sidewalk, your choice. CRUV will not be happy sitting around taking pictures:D

Mine was the sharpest knife I've ever received. Even after tons of work the edge still sharp enough to finely slice apple, cheese, sausage for early evening snack.

Mineral oil the handles to deepen the color and start hammering that thing into the hood of you car immediately or the sidewalk, your choice. CRUV will not be happy sitting around taking pictures:D

Mine was the sharpest knife I've ever received. Even after tons of work the edge still sharp enough to finely slice apple, cheese, sausage for early evening snack.

Haha! I plan on beating it up once I get moved into the new place!
I picked up a KME sharpener so I'm not scared to whoop on it now that I can put a great edge back on it.
I'm inland from the ocean so we really only have hard woods out here and they dull blades up ridiculously quick.

Here you go bud!
I broke down a pallet tonight with it. Now it has some character.
0edc0dae692227f7b73877bfc7bef5a2.jpg

abb497b56d038f7979b52c0259a35b7c.jpg

Standard, the before and after are equally sexy. I appreciate the minty fresh from the factory look and the user aesthetics.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Love the patina...hows the edge holding up?
It held up great but I chipped it near the sharpening choil when I hit a staple. It's nothing too major though.

Standard, the before and after are equally sexy. I appreciate the minty fresh from the factory look and the user aesthetics.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Thanks bud!
After using it a bit, it became my second favorite knife. Now I'm really wanting to try out a 4.1 and I can't wait till the 3.5's start surfacing!

Finally got a shipping notice today on my 4.7 f2. Took longer than 90 days but im sure it will be worth it. To those still waiting hang in there your time will come.

Back