[New and Improved] What your Most carried Spyderco(EDC)

What your favorite carried Spyderco(EDC)

• Delica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Endura

• Dragonfly

• Native

• Manix

• Paramilitary

• Military

• Stretch

• Chaparral

• Ladybug

• Domino

• Gayle Bradley

• Techno

• Caly

• Sage

• Urban and/or UKPK

• Slysz Bowie

• Mantra

• (ANY) Salt

• Other's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to do the math to check this-
Right now I have 10 in my EDC rotation and it takes me 5 weeks to go through this, which means 35 days.
Of that group I carry a manix about 7.5 days out of 35 and a pm2 about 7.5 days out of 35. brands other than spyderco get about 10 days out of 35. weekends I usually carry a cruwear manix 2 so it gets 10 days out of 35. So out of the 4 different manix models I carry combined they account for approximately half of my carry.

Stretch
Manix 2 Translucent Blue FRCP.

Or this one, a UK Pen knife with SpyderCo serstions.

Or any of these in my EDC rotation...

Last edited:
Caly 3.5 ZDP-189 here. It's not a fun knife, really, and I keep trying to kick it out of the primary rotation, but it just works so perfectly well for any situation short of true hard use that it always comes back.

#1 - Byrd Cara Cara 2 FRN

#2 - Paramilitary

#3 - Stretch

IMG_20160825_145340.jpg

The ideal edc for anyone is major likely a Delica, lightweight, ergonomic, great blade. But I carry my pm2 most often, my manix 2, native 5 and southard are all close seconds lol

UKPK here, because it is the only one-handed knife that I can carry legally in Germany :( The UKPK is a great companion, though. Great EDC blade, I just hate being constrained by a pointless knife law...

Last edited:
Waved delica I've had for over 10 years. I have a LOT of choices, but it's still the cheaper knives that get most frequent use.

Native 5, G10
with Boomer Wire clip conversion scales.

SANY0009_zps4wabl3xa.jpg

Last edited:
Only have 2 paramilitary, and 3rd otw. The ergo relly fits my hand and a joy to use and edc.

Techno for now. EDC'd a Harpy for about 3 yrs.

Back