New (and old) 7/7 thread

There's just something that seems 'right' about having a swedge on the 7/7s. Maybe because they're pretty stabby even without it, but they sure look good with it :thumbup:

That smaller knife above the 7/7 what is that? and what is that symbol by the finger guard/choil area?

Yep, what supertac said, a CPK FK. All of the GSOs in 3V from the new 4.1 on will be that same heat treat Delta 3V like the field knife of Nate's. Awesome stuff. Guy does the symbol a little differently, but it's the same steel.

It is a great looking knife with the swedge, but I'm still trying to figure out if it's practical for what I want to use it for.
I think it may become a burden when it comes to splitting wood or batoning.

It can be yours for the low price of your numbered 7/7!!!
Hahaha!! I had to try!

It is a great looking knife with the swedge, but I'm still trying to figure out if it's practical for what I want to use it for.
I think it may become a burden when it comes to splitting wood or batoning.

Nice try!!! But I'll give you first right of refusal.

That might be a stash knife.....much like my numbered 7/7

One even got to a customer on Facebook the other week!

Exciting times! It sounds like the big push this month is getting caught up with old weekly sales. Hopefully the weekly stuff will be put up for sale in a manageable amount so April can be focused on 2015 stuff. You were all dying to know my 2 cents, right???

Silver, the place just wouldn't be the same without your two cents. :)
:D

I'm looking forward to seeing pics and hearing reviews on the new 7/7s. The guy on Facebook didn't share any pics that I saw, but I know we'll see some here when they get shipping.

Lol, I pop in from time to time. Just stay gone working all the time. Not much outdoors time and damn sure not enough blade time.

Awesome! Preorders shipping. But I know I got my order in toward the tail end of pre-orders. Yet another long wait, while people start showing photos… oh well… it'll get here eventually.

We'll see. I spoke with Guy and he thinks it should be quicker than in the past....

That would be GREAT. The 7/7 is the one I've been looking forward to the most.

Anybody here received their 7/7 as yet? My preorder was pretty late, so I'm back of the line but would love to know how these are progressing...:thumbup:

Back