New Arrowhead Wallet and new ESEE Wallet

Looks pretty interesting. Hopefully will have some spare money soon. :thumbup:

Both of these new products will be shipping soon. Not taking pre-orders yet. No pricing or other details available yet.

arrowhead-wallet1.jpg

Jeff have you considered pinning the two "plastic" halves together so that they could swivel apart to access the AH1s but when closed it would form a shell keeping them in place?

To me the benefits of this would be added protection from loss or cutting of the nylon "wallet" and would also allow the AH1s to be removed and stored some where other than the wallet if needed i.e. in an E&E kit, PSK (altoids) tin, or on your body somewhere (I won't go into detail for that option) in true E&E situations.

Hmm my leather Slayer wallet is comming apart, may be a good substitute.
Any shot on the front side?

Great looking stuff Jeff! I'll for sure be picking up one of the arrowhead wallets.

Alright, enough of this subliminal prep already !

An "Esee Arrow Card" ?... will it be Visa , MasterCard or the Bank of Izula ? We'll need it to finance all of these goodies.

Good one, a definite buy (are they shoe safe ?)

Cheers

The Arrowhead wallets with trays should be avaialable soon from dealers. The tray holds the arrowhead by a 'press' fit. Once the arrowhead is pressed into it it won't cut the wallet and it is easy to get out. There is a third pocket under the velcro end to store cordage or wire for making spears or arrows.

The money wallets will be shipping in about a month. The money wallet is designed so it can be used as a larger version of the wallet E&E kit if you wish to build it out that way. Thus it has the grommet on the inside to secure the fire rod and the money pocket has a large flap in it so you can use it as a map pocket and secure the map. There is also a strap of webbing on the back side like the wallet E&E kit has for attachement to other gear. Both products are bearing the "Izula Gear" logo.

Great wallet. I like the arrowheads but have no need for a wallet, Jeff and Mike have all my money.:eek:

I get that MHill. Just dont see myself making a recurve ore longbo in the velt + making your own arrows takes skill if you want them to fly true.
Much rather wrap an izula frame to a stick and have a spear.

That said I would still love a couple of those arrow heads!

The arrowheads could be used as a spear as well and then your knife would still be free for other uses.

Plus the arrowheads have better "sticking power" for fishing and small game.

Where will these be shipping first? I mean... where can I check in to see when I can buy?

Back