New Baby Boy!

I'd rather deal with four boys than four girls any day of the week. Congratulations Dan. :)

You got that right, Roadrunner. :thumbup:

We decided we wanted to be surprised on this one...didn't find out the gender until yesterday. And yes, I was worried it might be a girl - which I would love if I had. But I would be lying if I didn't say I felt a big sigh of relief when HE popped out....:eek: :D :cool:

congrats! mom looks happy.

did you make and design your own knife to cut the cord?

was the little guy born with a khukri in hand?

and wait, you went pig hunting with a 9 month pregnant wife left behind *sob* how could you! :>

Probably most of you guys haven't been around long enough to remember my 2nd son who WAS born with a kukri in his hand...a kagas katne.

I let my sister-in-law cut the cord (who is expecting and wanted to be along for the ride).

And I'll take all the blame for being out-of-town on a hog hunt with a nearly-due wife. Technically, she wasn't due until the 12th and has been late on two of the others...but still, she wasn't all that excited when I was gone on the hunt.

I'm just glad she waited until I got back! :eek:

Way to go, great family you got going there.:thumbup:

You have the perfect excuse to go pigging, and to go pigging even more. Its going to take alot of prime pork to feed your family.:D

I presume you're going to follow the custom of using an old family name

and name him Pendentive Koster. :D

Again, congratulations to Mom and Dad.

And THIS is the reason you have not sent those sheaths out to me yet!!!! I just don't know if I can forgive you or not LOL.

Congratulations Dan and Wendy on a job WELL DONE!! Keep them safe my friend and enjoy them while they are young, they DO grow up wayyyyy too fast.

Jack

Four kiddos, unfreakingbelievable. Good luck with all that, MUCH rather boys than girls!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Andy

Congratulations and welcome to the "Four Boys Club." You are officially double-teamed now. After we had our fourth boy, we figured a girl just wasn't going to happen. Look at it this way - your wife will always be well-protected. Blessings to you, your wife and children.

Eric

Congratulations and welcome to the "Four Boys Club." You are officially double-teamed now. After we had our fourth boy, we figured a girl just wasn't going to happen. Look at it this way - your wife will always be well-protected. Blessings to you, your wife and children.

Eric

That's funny! I come from a family of eight. Two boys (oldest, youngest), four girls in the middle. I'm the youngest.

After my brother was born, every time the sex of the new baby was announced, my father would be a little less enthusiastic.. until I came along!

He had nothing against girls, just thought he might have met/exceeded his quota! :D

Andy

Guilty as charged....lookin' at a garbage-bag parachute guy right here. :D :p

Read that to my wife...she had one of those pained chuckles...:eek:

Back